Download Your Firmware Here
Model Name: Galaxy Note 3 (Exynos)
BUILD DATE: 18.09.2018
(Android security patch level: 01.12.2015)
Select one of the download links to download your firmware
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Download and Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the Download Mode
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for a few seconds until download mode is active.
4. Download and install Samsung Drivers
5. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
6. Next, check the 'Auto Reboot' and 'F. Reset Time' options in Odin Tool.
7. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
8. Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware to update your device.
Click here for Detail Instructions