Samsung Galaxy M51 may be coming with a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen and the Snapdragon 730 SoC. The specifications of the upcoming phone are shared by a tipster on Twitter. The Galaxy M51 has been in the news off and on since March and it is an earlier report claimed. But, the recent appearance of a support page on Samsung’s website is suggesting that the Galaxy M51 may be launched soon. The Samsung Galaxy M51 will be coming with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display and it will be powered by the Snapdragon 730 SoC. These are one of the two new specifications that are coming from the leak. These are both of them contradicting the previous reports citing a 6.5-inch display and the Snapdragon 675 SoC on the phone. Notably, the tipster cites CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants is one of the Ross Young for the display specifications.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M51
- Several specifications for the Samsung Galaxy M51 have been leaked but since the company has not shared any information on it, take these with a pinch of salt. The Galaxy M51 will be running on One UI, based on Android 10.
- It is said to feature a 6.67-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display and be powered by the Snapdragon 730 SoC with 8GB of RAM.
- The Galaxy M51 is believed to come with a triple rear camera setup that is including a 64-megapixel primary sensor and a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
- The phone is expected to come with a massive 7,000mAh battery (also mentioned in the latest leak) with support for 25W fast charging.
- The Galaxy M51 does not have a release date yet but the support page on Samsung’s website indicates that a launch is around the corner.