Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and Samsung Galaxy Buds Live have been launched in India. These two products were originally unveiled at the Galaxy Unpacked event on August 5, alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. The Galaxy Watch 3 is one of the much-awaited follow up to the original Galaxy Watch. The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is coming with a different design compared to the previous generation Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is running on Tizen-based Wearable OS 5.5. It features a 1.2-inch (360×360 pixels) circular Super AMOLED display on the 41mm variant and a 1.4-inch display on the 45mm variant with the same resolution.
- The smartwatch is powered by the dual-core Exynos 9110 CPU and Mali-T720 GPU. The smartwatch packs are 1GB of RAM with 8GB of storage.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 comes with IP68 water and dust resistance. Connectivity options are including Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0 for the Wi-Fi model while the LTE models are coming with eSIM support enabling 4G connectivity.
- There is GPS on board as well. You are getting a 247mAh battery on the 41mm variant and a 340mAh battery on the 45mm variant.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Live specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live features 12mm drivers with AKG tuning. There are three microphones for better call quality.
- The Buds Live uses Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity, and support the SBC, AAC, and Scalable Bluetooth codecs.
- The earbuds have 60mAh batteries each and the charging case has a 472mAh battery. The case has a USB Type-C port for charging and it is offering up to 29 hours of battery life.
- The earphones are IPX2 rated for water resistance, and it is working with Samsung’s Bixby voice assistant. The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live features are active noise cancellation and Qi wireless charging.